The Little Fins philosophy is to teach swimming in a fun and safe environment, in order to raise self-esteem. With positive reinforcement, personal attention, and an Award Program that rewards success, children feel good about themselves as they pass from level to level while learning to swim confidently.
A Unique Teaching Method
The Swim P.A.L.S. is a unique flotation tool that helps the swimming student to maintain the correct body position for kicking as well as basic gliding and swim strokes. This gives the student confidence in the water and the necessary repetition (muscle memory) while building correct swimming techniques.
The Swim P.A.L.S. system is the backbone of the Little Fins curriculum, which was designed on the same principals that we use for teaching gymnastics. That is, that students learn more quickly and efficiently with correct form, repetition of movements and recognition.
Swimming Lesson Costs
- Registration (per family, non-refundable): $20.00 for new students / $15.00 for students currently enrolled in any Spirals programs at time of swim registration.
- Two Week Sessions (Eight 40-minute classes): $123.00 for the first child / $113.00 second child
- Saturday Sessions (Six 50-minute classes): $115.00 for the first child / $105.00 second child
- Private Lesson (30 minutes): $40.00
- Semi-Private Lesson (45 minutes- 2 students): $25.00
- Class Transfer: $10.00
Swim tuition is non-refundable unless a class is cancelled because of lack of enrollment. Register Now