The CIT program is available at the Mansfield location ONLY.
Benefits of The CIT Program
- The CIT program gives highly-motivated 7th and 8th graders on-the-job training in a fun environment.
- The program is designed for peer bonding and personal development.
- CITs are given the opportunity to develop leadership skills, and improve their personal goal setting and motivation.
- The CIT’s day is filled with camp activities, job responsibilities, and plenty of time for hanging out with friends
In order to give the CITs the best training experience possible, there is a limit of 14 CITs per week of camp.
Being a CIT is a lot of fun, but it comes with its share of duties and responsibilities.
- Assist the Group Leader in teaching skills/techniques of camp activities.
- Lead some camp activities that promote social interaction of all campers, sportsmanship, fun and work to achieve camp goals.
- Actively participate in daily lessons, facilitate and encourage social participation among campers.
- Treat all campers with the same respect. Include all campers in activities, modifying games or activities to accommodate everyone.Escort campers to various camp activities.
- Maintain equipment storage areas.
- Be responsible for the proper handling of camp equipment.
- Maintain appropriate staff behavior around campers at all times.
- Follow the camp staff dress code.
- Comply with the rules, policies, and procedures of the camp.
- Serve as positive role model in personal language, appearance, and health habits.
- Help younger children be at ease at camp and with camp activities.
- The CIT will report anything amiss directly to the Camp Director.
|Registration Fee||$20.00 per camper|
$23.00 per day 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
$35.00 per day 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
(no sibling discount)
|Options||1st Child||2nd child|
|9:00 am to 4:00 pm||$75.00||$70.00|
|7:30 am to 4:00 pm||$95.00||$80.00|
|9:00 am to 6:30 pm||$115.00||$90.00|
|7:30 am to 6.30 pm||$120.00||$95.00|
Pre-registration for camp closes weekly at 10 am on the Friday prior to the upcoming camp week. Any registrations received after 10 am are subject to the walk-in rate. (An additional 15% will be charged for the weekly option chosen)