UPDATE: We have received sufficient interest to warrant creating Edventure School. The plans are continuing to evolve and we are not yet full. Click here for a list of frequently-Asked Questions
Many of our customers are worried about returning to school this fall but can’t or don’t have the resources to stay at home and choose the virtual schooling option. Spirals is polling our customers to see if there is an interest for a third option for their children.
We have outlined below the basics of an option in which your children interact with very few other children, are supervised during the day during the online learning times and their physical education needs are met.
What is Edventure School?
Edventure school is a full-day program created to meet the needs of working parents that need a safe place to take their children. Edventure school is a structured day that meets them needs for online school learning.
Why Edventure School?
1. Online personal work stations for children to attend school during the day.
2. Adult assistance during online school hours.
3. Daily physical education class that meets the elementary age physical education requirements.
4. Free Ninja, gymnastics or cheer class weekly.
5. Drop off 7:30 a.m. and pick up till 6:30 p.m.
6. Small group ratios during group instruction. ( 5-7yrs 8:1 ; 7-9yrs 9:1 ; 9-12yrs 10:1 )
Groups will be divided by age and taught separately from other groups.
7. Designated lunch and snack time daily
5 days a week option
$200 per week – weekly rate – 7:30 – 3:30
After school care – 3:30 -6:30 – Additional $40 per week
(sibling discount – 10% – $180 and $36 for additional after school care)
3 days a week option
$150 per week – weekly rate – 7:30 – 3:30
After school care – 3:30 -6:30 – Additional $30 per week
(sibling discount – 10% – $135 and $27 for additional after school care)
If you would be interested in either of these options, please email us. If we have enough interest, we will begin to prepare for the school year.